Class Blog

Email Me

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Survey

After sending a survey to many of my fellow students, I was able to get a grasp at the type of schedule they had this semester. The majority of my classmates were taking a work load of 15+ credits and the majority of Elementary Education majors were following the old program. Nearly all of my classmates had outside obligations in addition to school. These obligations were inclusive of: kids, work, church involvement, coaching, volunteering, babysitting, sports, animals, pregnancy, campus organizations, and relationships. The next question I asked was if this was their favorite class, and out of 53 students I only got one yes. After this, I asked my classmates if they had to teach a math lesson what would they prefer to teach it on a whiteboard, smartboard, or chalk board. The results showed that most students would like to use a smartboard or whiteboard, and only a couple of students would use a chalk board. Finally, my last question revealed that this was a very stressful semester for many students. To review this exact results of my survey follow this link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tF4rXKnuGgxjk9hDmT3j9GA

No comments:

Post a Comment