Class Blog

Email Me

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 14 April 26

I watched a 7th graders video on her personal learning environment and i was a given a personal look at how she arranges it. She had her science class's blog, her email, Evernote, and Facebook. I also like to use Evernote, I think it is a great way to organize your schedule and different information. I am the type of person that has to have frequent reminders, everything in lists, and everything in one place which is why I use Evernote on my iphone and on the computer. In addition to this, the seventh grader in the video has a blog account that she checks daily, and I also have a couple of these.


Two Questions That Could Change My Life
If I had one sentence that described my life I would like it to be "she served God with everything she had". If that statement could be honestly said about myself then I believe everything else in my life would fall into place. If that sentence was could be true at the end of my life, I think that there would be so many other great achievements and contributions that I would have made in my lifetime.
I think it is important to ask yourself if you imporve on a daily basis. If you're not growing and learning daily than your life becomes meaningless. Self improvement is also a crucial part of living. To be able to evaluate your progress and better yourself is something I strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment